Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hw 55

What are the primary reasons that teen relations usually fail?




Sam: I think you have a solid start but should work on expanding the question so that the question itself is not so generic. The question itself is a bit too self explanatory because we all know that friends have an affect on the decisions that we make but I think it is to what extent they have input on our decisions to the point where they are almost making the decisions for there friends. The success part is very good and interesting I am just not sure were to go from here. I say this because I think it may be hard to write a full essay on this and find in depth research on it.

Omar: Omar, good interesting question. The vital parts of it are that it is easy to understand and think you will not have trouble writing about this. I think the question itself could be improved because it is a bit broad. Relationships as a word is broad. I think you should do friendships instead of relationships because it is more straightforward and easy to relate to. Other than that I think you could keep the rest of your question. Good luck on your paper!


Kirberger, Kimberly. Teen Love: on Relationships : a Book for Teenagers. Deerfield Beach, Fla.: Health Communications, 1999. Print.

Nobody ever takes teenagers seriously, especially when it comes to love. Thanks to the author for not only taking "teen love" SERIOUSLY BUT GIVING US GOOD ADVICE ALSO. i LOVED THE STORIES. There was one that I felt like I could have written it myself and that is the other thing I like about this book. Almost everything in it is something that I have gone through or at least could understand. They have girl's questions and feelings in there too which I really enjoyed. I always wondered what girls were thinking and if they cared.

Taylor, Julie. The Girls' Guide to Guys: Straight Talk on Flirting, Dating, Breaking Up, Making Up, and Finding True Love. New York: Three Rivers, 2000. Print.

Julie Taylor has a very interesting perspective and I enjoyed reading her book. Girls like to pretend they know everything about guys, but really, the truth is, we don't. But with this book, you'll definitely be clued in on basic topics involving guys and girls.



Mastromarino, Diane. Being a Teen: Words of Advice from Someone Who's Been There. Boulder, Colo.: Blue Mountain, 2002. Print.

Everyone has their own experiences, but we eventually share one common bond -- we all make it through these restless teenage years, and somehow, we all survive. We all walk that thin line between adult and child trying to steady ourselves on our own two feet. We all have bad-hair days and broken-heart days and I-wish-I-were-somebody-else days. We all stress out over school and work and learning to drive and looking good and fitting in. We all learn the hard way that people and moments don't last forever and that pimples are just a part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment