Monday, November 2, 2009

Homework #17

RIchie,

After reading your post i realized how strong your ideas were. I think if you organize your ideas better in your outline it will in turn improve not only the outline but your entire essay as a whole because you will be able to easily refer back to it hen you are moving from one argument to another. I think that your third argument, the one about finding an easy way out of things is very interesting. I think you should explain in detail though how you plan to carry out this argument. Besides that though i think you are on the right track to writing a very good essay about this topic.

keep up the good work


Hey Arden, I think your outline is a very good start to your essay and will make it more simple to structure your essay in an organizing way. Your thesis is short, which is not necessarily bad because in this case it goes right to the point of what you are trying to tell us. Trouble in the economy, your 3rd and final argument is most appealing to me. I look forward to seeing the rough draft of your essay and how your carried out your three arguments.

Good luck writing your essay!


No comments:

Post a Comment