Thursday, October 8, 2009

homework 10

http://espn.go.com/
www.facebook.com
www.miniclip.com
www.funnyjunk.com
FOX 5


These are probably the top five media devices or categories that i use. Espn is my bible for sports and news and watching highlights. The website is more appealing to me than the tv channel because of the mere fact on the website i can personally select and customize what i enjoy watching and what interests me most. Facebook, like most other kids my age, serves mainly to communicate with friends quickly and to alleviate my boredom when i have nothing planned. Miniclip and funnyjunk are purely for entertainment and funny jokes. Although a lot of it can be considered a waste of time i still enjoy going on either once in a while to check up on things and maybe even forward a joke to my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment