Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Homework #7

What are your feelings and thoughts on electronics and digitilazation?
Dad- What is this for school or something?
Me- Yes
Dad- electronics and digitilization arent really as bad as me often make them out to be. Of course they hold us back from doing other thing that could be more useful. Think about it though. When I was 16 I had to write a hand written letter to my cousin in Vietnam. It took about two weeks to get there, if it go there at all. Now in a matter of seconds I can send him a video of me talking to him personally just becuase of our modern technology.

Random Man on streets views of modern technology

"It ruins the way me think. Everything is better than the previous one. I use to fraud checks back in college. Cant do that no more can we? Yeah you can send a picture light speed but you also realize you are staring at a dam piece of plastic for hours. Maybe its glass, i dont know. I got to go.

Close friend named Bibi:

Its good cause we know more and find out more. Its not so good cause we end up doing less. We knows things that go on in different parts of the world really quickly. It is crazy to think about what we have come from in technology. It is a joke to me when I see a really big cellphone that is outdated but to think that man invented a device that allows us to communicate with a person via voice that is anywhere in the world. Dude, thats crazy if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment