Tuesday, December 1, 2009

History homework #26 cool1


George "santi" Peralta

Forest Hills, Ny






Where are you from Santi?

I was born in Cali, Colombia but raised in the big nyc!

What is different here in NYC from Columbia?

Well I mean, the weather for one thing. The poverty in NYC in nothing like what you see where I am from, this aint nothing man. You should see the ghettos of Cali, shits unreal.

That sounds pretty crazy man, on a different note though, can I ask you what is like the coolest thing about you?

you mean like my style or my personality?

Both.

Well to start of my style is like interesting cause its original. I mean of course your "gunna" see other heads with ed Hardy t shirts but like they dont rock it like i do it. They make it look like they trying way to hard. For me, i like to make it look easy

No comments:

Post a Comment